"In the midst of our lives, we must find the magic that makes our souls soar."

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Ohh the 3am giggles...

I am currently working a rare overnight at my job as a residential counselor and am browsing through Peace Corps Applicants Blogs and literally LOL'd when I read about RAS or "Restless Applicant Syndrome". I realized that is not that funny, but it is almost 4 am and I am running on minimal sleep. I am pretty sure the person I am working with now thinks that I am crazy, but that's beyond my point. I can relate with RAS soooo well! My friends an family must be SO annoyed with me as all I talk about is the Peace Corps and how anxious/frustrated/impatient/EXCITED I am to hear from the Placement Officer if/when I get invited! I swear I am going crazy waiting! Now at  least I have an excuse for annoying my friends and family!

Thanks for the laughs and entertainment!

No comments:

Post a Comment