"In the midst of our lives, we must find the magic that makes our souls soar."

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Completing the medical forms!

FINALLY I have all of my medical forms completed and all I have to do is print one thing and then I will be mailing the forms TOMORROW! I know how important these forms are but man am I glad that this process is completed! I feel like a weight has lifted off of my shoulders and things are out of my hands for once. I did what I had to, and more, and now it is out of my hands, whats meant to be will, well...be.

I know deep inside that Peace Corps is something that I was put on this earth to do. My Mom was the most selfless person I know, and I think she would be so proud of what I am doing. Please, Mom, I want to spread your selflessness to others so that others will learn from the lesson you already taught me. Love you. Miss you.

"In the midst of our lives we must find the magic that makes our souls soar."

No comments:

Post a Comment